Privacy and Policy
Please read carefully the terms of condition before accessing this website.
1. Source of personal data: Personal data, held by ITKI FOUNDATION, are collected directly from the interested person at the moment that these are put in the specific fields provided on the web form.
2. Purpose of treatment: The personal data are processed according to the following purposes: a) fulfillment of obligations provide by law, regulations or legislation; b) functional activities carried out by ITKI FOUNDATION, made via email as newsletter to notify such additional functions in relation to which the individual has the right to give or deny consent. Each individual has the right to refuse or revoke, at any time, her/his consent to the treatment, without adverse consequences in the relationship and / or to perform services requested before withdrawal.
3. Data processing methods: In relation to the purposes described in paragraph 2 above, the processing of personal data occurs through manual, computer and data with strictly logic related to the finality above and in any event so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of data
4. Categories of data subject to processing: In relation to the purposes described in paragraph 2 above, ITKI FOUNDATION processes personal data other than “sensitive” and “judicial” ones.
5. Categories of subject to whom the data may be communicated: Your personal data may also to be released, if requested, to the Competent Authority in the legal / legislative matters in accordance with current regulations. The data processed by ITKI FOUNDATION are not subject to disclosure.
6. Personal Rights: We also inform you, that the legislation on protection of personal data gives to the interested person the opportunity to exercise specific rights. In particular it may be possible to obtain:
a) Confirmation of the existence or not of data that concerning her/him, even if not recorded yet, and their communication in intelligible form;
b) Information about the origin of personal data, the purpose and the mode of treatment as well as the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
c) indication of the owner’s identity, as well as the categories of people to whom the Personal Information may be disclosed or may to knowledge
d) the deletation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed unlawfully, as well as updating, rectifying or, when interested, integrating data.
The interested individual can also oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning her/him.
Requests referred in paragraph 6 may be submitted in writing to ITKI FOUNDATION through email message sent to the box email@example.com.
Computing on Cookies
The “Farmers, Ranchers, and Gatherers of the Southwest” Project seeks to strengthen the economic sustainability of local food business enterprises of farmers, ranchers, gatherers, and artisanal food makers in southern Arizona by providing no-cost marketing strategies and resources to increase their presence in new and existing markets with an indirect, producer-to-consumer, online marketing platform and mobile application. The project goal is to provide a simple, no-cost indirect pathway for Local Food Producers (LFP) as a means to develop new marketing channels to reach consumers, retailers, institutions, culinary tourists, and restaurants.
Project leader: ITKI Foundation
Main Partners: Pima County, Tucson City of Gastronomy; Tech Gap Solutions LLC
Partners: Visit Tucson, University of Arizona – Center of Food Studies.
Supporters: Mission Garden, Local First Arizona Foundation along with
the support and involvement of a number of Knowledge Keeper;
Advisors, such as Don Guerra with Barrio Bread;
Concept and realization: Pima County, ITKI Foundation;
Communication and graphic project: ITKI Foundation, Tech Gap
Solutions LLC (TRusT™ Team).
FRGSW TM INTERNATIONAL TRADITIONAL KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE FOUNDATION